Tuesday, October 27, 2009

This, That and NFAC




NFAC ends tonight and the top two pictures are my entry this month for the theme 'Halloween'. The bottom two are my last two for Halloween this year. I had bought a pack of Colorfix paper in various colors and really like this shade. I guess my color correction needs a bit of work since the bottom two should have the same color background, but the overall tone is good.

I have updated my Zazzle shop with a few more items today, if you have any requests for items you'd like to see, let me know and I will add them. They are having a contest for designing a recipe binder, so I have been working on that too.

A few weeks back we mailed a package to my nephew in Mali and he received it already, I wasn't expecting it to get there for another few weeks! He is doing well I am happy to report.

It's rainy and chilly in NJ today, not a good combo, although a bit better than hot, humid and rainy.

Wow, look at the time, I better get cracking!

Have a nice day!

No comments: