Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My Zazzle Binder Contest Entry



This is the binder that I entered into the Zazzle/Avery Recipe Binder contest. Originally I was trying to work my rats with food into the design, but I don't have them scanned in high enough res to take up the whole cover and a bunch of them looked busy. And of course I waited until the last minute so didn't have time to play around with it too much.

I tried to keep in clean and simple, so I drew my cutting board and knife in Freehand and spiffed it up in Photoshop. It even includes some of the more common equivalents on the cover. It was fun drawing on the computer again!

It is customizable to a degree, the writing on the spine can be changed and a change of background color will put that color in every other square.

Hope you have a great day!

No comments: