Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Zazzle Keds shoes and ACEOs

Yesterday I was happy to receive this picture of an actual pair of shoes I designed on Zazzle. They were purchased by the sister of a talented fellow artist on eBay, ID golders. I am so happy she sent me the picture, so a big Thank You! to golders. Check her out on eBay, she does beautiful work, like this adorable Hedgehog journal.

The shoes trims are customizable, which were made a pretty pink. It is always nice to know the customer is happy with their purchase!

And below I have my two newest ACEOs, which are drawn on a smooth bristol paper. The first little rattie is being chased by a mean raven trying to steal his Halloween candy, and the second rattie has made a wrong turn in her walk to meet up with friends.



Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

2 comments:

Just Jess said...

I'm a fellow Zazzler (JessicaInSeattle) and think it's absolutely fantastic that you got a photograph of one of your products from a happy customer!
I wish my happy customers would send me photographs!
Hooray for you!

kmcoriginals said...

Hi Jess, thanks for stopping by! I was so happy to get a picture of an actual item. I just started on Zazzle so I think my items haven't been received yet. Have a great day!