Thursday, October 8, 2009

Latest ACEO, Day Off and a 99¢ Auction

My newest ACEO on eBay features a raven being fed a raw egg by his new friend. I started an ACEO last night so that maybe I could have it to list tonight but the cats kept getting in my way, so it just didn't happen. Thanks for nothing Puggy!

I will taking the day off today, luckily it is a nice day. I'll be picking up mom and going to visit my sister-in-law and niece, who is going to show us her wedding dress. Can't wait!

I just found out there will be a sale at Zazzle this weekend. One of my favorite shops there is The Illustrated Rat featuring the art of Drusilla and Matt. And of course my own shop, KMCoriginals.

99¢ Auction! I just decided that since I don't have anything new to list tonight I am relisting this 'Halloween Whine' ACEO at just a 99¢ starting price. This is something I rarely do unless it's Theme Week or NFAC. It is scheduled to start at 10:00 Eastern Time, so the link will work at that time.



Hope you all have a great day!

No comments: