Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving and Pizza

I can't believe another Thanksgiving is here, I still remember not feeling well and staying home last year. So like an idiot, last night I decided to get pizza for dinner and it didn't agree with me, which is starting to happen a lot lately. I had a nice hot from the pizzeria pizza and took some slices home, 2 slices on one plate and 1 slice on another plate on top of it.

I get home, feed my cats, list my auctions, and get ready to heat up a slice, when I see that the bottom of the top plate had stuck to the 2 slices on the lower plate. Apparently plates have a bit of a wax coating on them. So a lot of cheese and sauce was lost, which is a good thing as far as calories go. I don't think I'll be eating that third slice!

But alas, the pizza didn't agree with me and I ended up not feeling well, which annoyed me because I couldn't really enjoy the Criminal Minds and CSI: NY episodes as much with a churning stomach.

I feel a bit better today so it should all be OK.

I'd like to wish you and yours a very Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: