Tuesday, July 21, 2009

NFAC in July


NibbleFest (NFAC) started last night on eBay. This month the theme is 'Dramatic Light', so I did a rat finally finding his way out of a sewer. I had a cat I was going to list but it got too late by the time I had the listing ready so I will list it tonight. It is 5"x5" on black stonehenge paper and features my cat Fluffy with the sun really setting off all her pretty fur.

It was hard to scan the sewer rat piece and retain some of the subtle gray shades. I scanned it numerous times at various settings before I was happy with it. And then I have to hope it looks halfway decent on all the various monitors out there.

I also scan at night and my room doesn't have the greatest lighting so it can be quite a chore.

In other news it is raining here today. At least is isn't that hot so I don't mind.

Have a great day!

No comments: