Thursday, July 16, 2009



A couple of rats dealing with summer in their own way, one at a bar and the other looking wistfully at his neighbors pool over the backyard fence. The summer here has been decent so far, today is the first day of awful humidity so I am sure I will be cranky by the end of the day.

I am trying to think up some ideas for my rats and cats and how they can best spend their summer.

Also on the horizon is NFAC (Nibblefest) on eBay, this month the theme is 'Dramatic Light' which should be fun. NFAC starts on the 20th. I have a vague idea of what I want to do and am trying to decide if I am brave enough to list something bigger than an ACEO (2.5"x3.5"). There are a few days left to decide.


I hope this post looks OK when it is published as I am trying out a few new things with the layout.

My nephew has made it safely to Mali and is learning French.

Well, signing off now and thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

Alexis said...

This is a ggreat post