Saturday, September 19, 2009

Visiting Friends and Sneak Peek ACEO

I am off to visit with two of my dearest friends, which will be like another mini vacation for me.

I am posting this ACEO as a sneak preview. I am thinking up the story, which I only have partially done and may change. Feel free to post your thoughts on what the story could be.

Well I better go start getting ready so I don't get teased, as I am always running a bit late, but not as late as some people, who I won't name, but you know who you are. heehee

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Late? Who me? Never!! I did have the most excellent time, laughing our asses off as always! I wonder if you will be able to use the ideas we were batting around! It was great seeing you both again and hanging out! It was totally awesome!