Friday, August 28, 2009

Summer's almost over and I designed a shoe



Hard to believe that summer is almost over. It wasn't too awful, just a few days of way too much heat and humidity. And if it weren't for the humidity in NJ the heat wouldn't be all that bad.

I've been adding things to my Zazzle shop. I even designed a pair of Keds Shoes using my ACEO called 'Rattie Reunion' and I think it turned out cute. It has to be approved before it will show up in my shop but here is a sneak preview. I would love to know how these places can print up all these items one at a time. It's amazing.



I am one of those who doesn't like the rushing of the seasons but am guilty of it with my Halloween items in Zazzle. It's just that I usually don't start gearing up until it's too late, so I thought I would get a jump on it this year and see how that works out.

Well, I'm off, thanks for stopping by!

No comments: