Sunday, June 21, 2009

June NFAC

Yesterday, June 20, was the start of the NFAC (Nibblefest) contest on eBay. This month the theme is 'Things with Tails'. That is a good theme for me since I mostly do rats and cats and they both have tails. To add something a bit different though I choose to have my rat flying a kite, which also has a tail.

Little rattie looks happy to be out on a beautiful day, flying his kite, without a care in the world. To see more themed art search NFAC on eBay. All NFAC art starts at 99¢ and can be any size.

I will be listing more ACEOs tonight. I have one finished and will be working on more today.

Today marks the start of summer, although with the cooler temperatures and rain, you wouldn't guess it in my area. Since heat and humidity are the worst weather combo and a staple of summer life in NJ, I prefer this cooler weather even if it comes with rain.

Hope you are having a nice start to your summer.

No comments: