Thursday, August 11, 2011

Two new paintings

Hello all, I have two new paintings to post this evening. One of a kitty and pigeon, and another of a rat in Blairstown with a Jason mask. My niece lives in the area, so it inspired the painting and I thought I'd give it a Jason flair, although I will admit I have never seen the movies. I'm not into scary slasher flix, although I don't mind reading science fiction, some of my favorite books are Relic and The Ice Limit by Preston and Child and Impact by Preston. Right now I am listening my way through Scott Sigler's Podcast books.

Well since I did mention paintings it would be nice to see them about now. And lo and behold, here they are:



I hope you enjoy looking at these, I sure enjoyed painting them. I am going to be working on a rats on vacation series.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: